The warranty conditions for the goods are governed by the Seller's Complaints Procedure and valid legal regulations of the Czech Republic.
The purchase document (invoice) serves as a guarantee certificate.
In the event that a defect occurs during the warranty period, the Buyer has, depending on the nature of this defect, the following rights when applying the warranty:
In the case of a remediable defect:
- a) the right to free, proper and timely removal of the defect
- b) the right to replace defective goods or defective parts, unless it is disproportionate due to the nature of the defect
- c) in case of impossibility of procedures referred to in points a) and b) the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or withdrawal from the purchase contract.
In the case of an irremediable defect:
- a) the right to replace defective goods or withdraw from the purchase contract in the case of a remediable defect, if the Buyer can not properly reclaim the defect after repair (ie the goods have been claimed 3 times for the same defect) or for a larger number of defects use
- b) the right to exchange defective goods or to withdraw from the purchase contract if the defects are other irreparable and if the consumer does not request an exchange of the item.
- c) the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or withdrawal from the purchase contract.
Complaints can be made to the Seller via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints do not apply to cases: if there is a defect or damage caused by demonstrably incorrect use, in violation of the instructions for use or other incorrect actions of the Buyer demonstrable illegal interference with the goods. For defects caused by normal wear and tear of consumer goods with a specified period of use according to special legal regulations, if such a complaint is made after the expiration of this period. Defects caused by natural disasters.
Due to the manual nature of production, small variations in the dimensions, colors or thickness of the glass may occur in the products.